BT has launched its Black Friday sale and is offering three months of free broadband and half price sport packages among its deal.
We take a look at everything BT has to offer ahead of Black Friday below.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Check out BT's Black Friday Deals here
Before you switch over to a new TV, broadband or phone service, it's worth bearing in mind you could be subject to charges from your existing provider for leaving.
Check your contract and get in touch with your provider before purchasing a new contract to ensure you don't end up out of pocket.
BT's live Black Friday deals
- Broadband – BT is offering free broadband for the first three months of new contracts this Black Friday. That applies to its essential and fibre packages. Shop BT's Black Friday broadband deals here.
- BT Sport – BT Sport is half price for the first three months of new packages, meaning you'd save £60 on the 24 month Big Sport package, which includes all BT sport channels, as well as Sky Sports via the Now TV app. Shop all BT's Sport Black Friday offers here.
- BT TV – Similar to the sport packages, you'll save 50 per cent on the first three months of new BT TV packages, including the VIP package which includes Sky Cinema, Sky Entertainment plus BT and Sky Sports. Shop all BT's TV Black Friday offers here.
- SIM-only – BT has a variety of offers on its SIM-only phone contracts. Shop them here.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday lands on the day after Thanksgiving in the US, which is always on the third Thursday of November.
That means that the day to circle in your calendar this year is November 27.
Although plenty of retailers start their Black Fridays early, so it's worth keeping your eyes peeled for BT Black Friday deals about two weeks ahead of the big day.
When is Cyber Monday and will BT be taking part?
Cyber Monday follows straight on from Black Friday and falls on November 30 this year. It's effectively the online-only equivalent of the event, with lots of retailers launching new deals and offers on the day.
BT hasn't confirmed it's taking part, but as it's participating in Black Friday—it's highly likely it will.
If you're looking for deals ahead of Black Friday, we've picked out the best UK iPhone deals around.
Or, if you prefer Android phones, we've also rounded up the best deals you can get on Samsung handsets.
Enjoyed our roundup of the BT Black Friday deals? Take a look at the best broadband providers in the UK.
Source: Read Full Article